Product release information for Sendinc Outlook Add-in v22.214.171.124 on September 30, 2020.
- Options that are not available with your account type are greyed out
- Added support for sending secure messages from inline-responses in the reading pane
- Added support for Outlook 2019 - see System Requirements below
If you're currently using Sendinc v4.3 or lower, or you're unsure which version you're using, you'll need to uninstall the older version first before installing the latest version.
Uninstall Previous Version of Sendinc
- Close all instances of Outlook you may have open
- Click the Start menu (Windows icon) in the bottom left corner of the screen and type Control Panel then select it from the results
- Under the Programs category, click Uninstall a program
- Locate Sendinc Outlook Add-in from the list
- Right-click and select Uninstall
The wizard will walk you through uninstalling the add-in.
Install Latest Version of Sendinc
- Navigate to https://www.sendinc.com/
- Click on Outlook Add-in
- In the Outlook Add-in section, click the Download Outlook Add-in button
- Click on the downloaded .exe file to open it
- When the Microsoft Office customization installer window pops up, click Install
- Click Close on the successful installation window
*This section lists issues that are known at the time of release. In some cases, these are bugs that we are working to resolve with a subsequent release. Other items may be due to causes outside of our control, such as bugs with other vendors' software. In all cases, we have tried to provide a workaround for you to consider, should you experience an issue.
If you have questions about a specific issue, please provide the issue ID (if applicable) when contacting our Technical Support team.*
Email signature images are sent as an attachment rather than being embedded
There is no workaround at this time.
Bugs Fixed in this Release
- [SI-18/SI-1223] - Saved copy of sent email stuck in the Drafts folder