This article demonstrates how to create an account with Sendinc
Depending on your needs, you can choose to create a Sendinc Pro account or a Sendinc Corporate account.
* If you choose Pro ($48/yr), navigate to [https://www.sendinc.com/signup/pro] in your browser.
* If you choose Corporate (min 5 licenses @ $240/yr), navigate to [https://www.sendinc.com/signup/corporate]
Not sure which plan is best for you? Check out our Storage and Account Limits article.
Fill out the form:
* Set Email Address to the email address you want to use with Sendinc
* Select your Subscription Cycle (save 20% by selecting "ANNUALLY")
You should now receive an Activation Code to your email address from Sendinc. If you have received it, you can move on to STEP 5. If you do not get it within 5 minutes, please check your junk/spam folder. Still nothing? Click on the "RESEND CODE" button.
Fill out the form:
* Set Your Name
* Set your Password
* Set Activation Code to the code you received in STEP 4
* Read and agree to our Terms of Service [https://www.excelmicro.com/terms-conditions-excel-micro-llc]
Step 6: (Corporate Accounts Only)
- Set your
- Set the number of
User Licensesyou will need
The cost will be recalculated based on the number of licenses you choose.
Step 7: (Pro/Corporate Accounts Only)
Sendinc Corporate accounts are required to input their billing info when signing up. However, Sendinc Pro accounts can skip this step if they want.
Note: If you are signing up for a Sendinc Pro account and choose to not enter your billing information, your plan will roll over to a Sendinc Basic account unless you provide billing information within the first month of service.
Click "Create Account".
You will be presented with a waiting page while your subscription processes. Please be patient while we verify your payment information and set up your account. Taking longer than expected? You can safely navigate away from this page and you will be emailed when your account is finished processing.
Still have questions about creating an account? Submit a Support Ticket