During this process, you will:
- Configure an Inbound Gateway - The Inbound Gateway informs your Google Workspace which Zix hosts to trust.
To configure the inbound gateway:
For additional details, refer to the G Suite documentation.
- Sign into the G Suite admin console.
- Select Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail > "Spam, Phishing and Malware".
- Hover over "Inbound Gateway" and select CONFIGURE or click Edit to edit an existing one.
- Enter a description, such as Zix inbound gateway.
- Under Gateway IPs, select ADD and enter the appropriate IPs.
- Check Automatically detect external IP (recommended).
- Customers who have routed all their inbound mail through a Zix system may wish to check Reject all mail not from gateway IPs.
- Select ADD SETTING.
- Select SAVE in the bottom right hand corner.