This article demonstrates how to cancel a Sendinc account.
Log in to your account at Sendinc.com.
Click "My Account" in the top right corner of the page.
Click "Billing Details" on the left side of the page.
Click the "Cancel Subscription" link in the "Billing Overview" section.
NOTE: Sendinc is setup to auto renew yearly with auto payments processed on the cc on file. To cancel, you will need to log in to the portal [https://www.sendinc.com/login], once logged in go to the Billing Details section of the account and under Billing Overview, click on "Cancel Subscription".
You will be prompted with the following confirmation window:
Are you sure you want to cancel this subscription? Be sure you understand the following before you cancel:
- You will be downgraded to free service at the end of the current billing cycle; your subscription is not changed immediately by confirming this dialog.
- Up to the point at which the current billing cycle ends and the downgrade takes effect, you can abort the pending cancellation and continue to use the service.
- You will not be refunded for any unused time in your subscription.
- At the time the downgrade takes effect, your usage limits will return to the free-tier values, and,
- Messages will be subject to 7-day expiration from the time they were sent, even if they were originally sent with a longer duration.
- Remember that message expiration is permanent. There is no possibility of recovery.
All Done! We're sorry to see you go :(
Still have questions about canceling your account? Submit a Support Ticket